Monday, November 22, 2010

ASC u11 Indoor Session - Wed. Nov 24

Team:

It was great to see everyone last week.

One thing I noticed was that there was some confusion on uniforms.  The team colors (ASC Blue, ASC Red, & ASC White) are not the uniform colors!  I just used those names because I thought it was better than ASC 1, ASC 2, & ASC 3.  Players should wear there red shirts unless told otherwise.  Please bring your white shirts as well (just like our outside games).

This week ASC Blue is playing ASC White, so we will have ASC White wear white shirts.

Wed Nov 24 Uniform Color
Team                      Uniform
ASC Blue                 Red
ASC Red                  Red
ASC White               White

The schedule for the games this Wednesday is below.  Since Thursday is Thanksgiving, I suspect some of you might be traveling and may not be available for the games.

If you will not be at your game on Wednesday, please reply to this mail and let us know so we can plan ahead if we need to get additional players.

  2010/2011 U11/12 Boys Soccer (Wed) Schedule Print


As always, if you have any questions let us know.  See you on Wednesday!  Happy Turkey day all!


Coach Mark
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment