Hello ASC,
The tournament committee for the 19th Annual Memorial Day Classic has met and the planning is well under way. I am still looking for a volunteer who may be good with desktop publishing, adobe professional or a similiar program that would be willing to put together the tournament program for me this year. This will count towards your volunteer hours so you will not have to work the holiday weekend :). The files and ads will be sent to you. If you are interested please let me know and I can send you more information.
Thanks
Lisa Davidson <4davidsons99@comcast.net>
Tournament Director
The tournament committee for the 19th Annual Memorial Day Classic has met and the planning is well under way. I am still looking for a volunteer who may be good with desktop publishing, adobe professional or a similiar program that would be willing to put together the tournament program for me this year. This will count towards your volunteer hours so you will not have to work the holiday weekend :). The files and ads will be sent to you. If you are interested please let me know and I can send you more information.
Thanks
Lisa Davidson <4davidsons99@comcast.net>
Tournament Director
No comments:
Post a Comment