Friday, June 10, 2011

ASC BU11 game - Saturday, 6/11 @ 4pm vs Express SC at Concord - NHTI Field #4

BU11 Team:

We have our final game of the Spring season on Saturday @ 4:00pm in Concord vs Express SC.  Please let me know asap if you will not be able to make the game for any reason so I can recruit a replacement.

Remember to arrive 45min before game time (3:15pm), wear red shirts and bring white.  Thanks and see you all on Saturday!

BU11 Roster for Saturday, 6/11
Arnold, Aidan
Boothroyd, Ryder
Camacho, Davis
Doherty, Peter
Facey, Seth
George, Spencer
Makris, Dylan
Movassaghi, Cyrus
Patnaude, Marc
Pham, Sam
Sullivan, Ryan
Young, Mason


Directions (45 min) - http://goo.gl/maps/ervW
New Hampshire Technical Institute
31 College Drive
Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Take  I-93 to exit 15 East to I-393
Take exit 1 and follow signs.

Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment