Team:
I would like to thanks all the player and parents for a great Spring season. It was a pleasure to coach the players and see the enjoyment they get from soccer and the skills they gained throughout the season. I look forward to seeing everyone on the soccer field when the Fall rolls around.
To my fellow coaches, thanks for all the help and the great job, it was a pleasure coaching with you.
I would especially like to thank the players and parents for the nice ASC rain jacket. It is the perfect apparel for those cool windy and sometimes wet Fall game days.
If I do not get a chance to talk to you, I would like to wish everyone a great summer. I hope you all enjoy it and find time to enoy it with a soccer ball at your feet once in a while :)
So ASC U11s, I bid you farewell and when we meet next you can tell me how great it is to be an ASC U12!
Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179
No comments:
Post a Comment