Sorry for the late notice, I was traveling and did not get the email out when I wanted to. We have a make-up game vs Granite FC for the Coed Team, today during practice. The original game was the 5/15 game that was rained out. The game will be on the Lower Wilkins field starting at 6pm, so players should plan on arriving at 5:30pm.
If you are on the roster and will not be able to make the game please us know so we can get a replacement player. It will be VERY HOT so please make sure the players are hydrated and bring LOTS OF WATER. I suggest a least double the amount of water you usually give them. Players should wear WHITE uniforms and bring their red shirts.
Coed U11 Roster
Jacob Alger
Davis Camacho
Seth Facey
Spencer George
Cyrus Movassaghi
Christos Nassiopoulos
Mason Young
Mason Young
Kathryn DeChambeau
Maddie Gillespie
Christa Vordenberg
Marlena Culver
Taylor Rendall
Mackenzie Rendall
I would suggest that players not on the roster plan on bringing their uniforms to practice and show up a little early if they are interested in playing. If we end up short of players, we will plug you in. We will want a full roster so we can sub a lot on this hot day.
I would suggest that players not on the roster plan on bringing their uniforms to practice and show up a little early if they are interested in playing. If we end up short of players, we will plug you in. We will want a full roster so we can sub a lot on this hot day.
Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179
No comments:
Post a Comment